Monday, April 9, 2012

Thing 6: QR CODES

Just experimented this new concept of 'QR code' - oh you can't do it without a smart phone.

Firstly, I went into the android market and searched for the QR SCANNER and found the application called QR droid which can scan these so called 'QR codes'. They are similar to barcodes but can store a lot more information such as photos, contacts, text messages, product information, websites etc.
After I discovered the application I went onto google images and searched for QR code images and tried scanning a few images which all came up with pictures or links to websites which was very amazing.
Here is the QR Code I have generated myself from my phone, why not take out your smart phone and scan this code and see what you'll find!
Amazing stuff!

and...just for fun...this one is an image of the cheeky "ME"

No comments: